JOB TITLE: Management Accountant
BENEFITS: Holidays (25 + banks) Pension (3% based on you contributing 5%) Bonus (10% of salary paid annually against specific targets/objectives) Death in Service (3x salary)
LOCATION: West Hull
SG Financial Recruitment are working closely with a leading manufacturing company based in West Hull who are currently seeking a Management Accountant to join their accounts team.
As the Management Accountant you will be expected to support Directors and prepare internal financial statements, perform management duties and actively contribute to their financial reporting and planning. You will demonstrate knowledge and proven experience of gathering financial and non financial data and then preparing full month end and year end accounts (both profit and loss as well as balance sheet reconciliations.)
Key Responsibilities include:
– Work with the policies and procedures of financial control and reporting that meet current and future business requirements including:
– Producing accurate and timely monthly management accounts for the directors
– Prepare and send off invoices and detailed claims – then follow the credit control system
– Daily loading, monitoring and reporting of the bands CID facility
– Control of the company bank accounts and credit cards
– Responsible for payroll of the company
– Preparation of accurate weekly and monthly financial reports and prepare company for year end
– In charge of monthly balance sheet reconciliation following month end, including VAT reconciliation
– Ensure all compliance with regulatory bodies by providing accurate monthly reports
The ideal candidate will be part qualified CIMA, who is able to maintain professional and technical knowledge.
Please apply by following the directions on the website, alternatively for more information and a full outline of the role, call Georgia Would on 01482 975960.
SG Financial Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Policy is available upon request.
SG Financial Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.