Salary: £35,000- £55,000
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Continual personal and professional development plus study support
- Client introductory award/bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
Our client Lloyd Dowson are currently looking for a Chartered Accountant (ACA) qualified to join their established firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax and Business Advisors.
Established for over 40 years Lloyd Dowson are a dynamic accountancy practice with their head office in Bridlington and a second office in Scarborough on the beautiful East Coast of Yorkshire.
Both offices are within 5 minutes’ walk of the train stations with a commute via train or car from Hull, Beverley or York of 50 minutes or less.
As a large independent firm employing over 60 staff, they are committed to supporting their community and have a wide and varied client base of around 3,000 which includes limited companies, partnerships and sole traders. They also undertake a significant number of audits for clients across the north east region and nationally.
Lloyd Dowson believe that a personable character is essential to the success as an Accountant within the firm. Lloyd Dowson has family and community at the heart of its work and as such has built a team who enjoy not only working together but socialising together and entertaining clients at company and community events.
As a Chartered Accountant, you will have the following;
- ACA Chartered Accountant qualification (although ACCA Certified Accountants will also be considered)
- Accountancy practice experience ideally with a degree of Audit experience
- Energetic, dynamic and have a willingness to consistently achieve
- Want to be part of team activities and charity initiatives to support the local community
- Experience of working with partnerships, sole traders and limited companies
- Competent with software’s such as, but not limited to, Sage, IRIS, Xero, QuickBooks
- Have potential leadership qualities and be able to support and/or lead a team
- A desire for continuous personal and professional development
This represents a fantastic opportunity for a Chartered Accountant will who wants to develop their career and with the potential to become a future Director within a leading accountancy firm.
To find out more about this exciting business, go to the Lloyd Dowson information page.
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call David/Matt on 01482 975960 for additional information or for an informal conversation.